Reserve your ticket for a feast of Scottish goodness
We can confirm from a recent tasting organised by our friends at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel that there is a fantastic dinner menu lined up for guests at the St Andrew’s Caledonian Charity Ball which is being held on Saturday 25 November 2017. Don’t miss out – reserve your ticket now.
At the tasting, arranged by the Marriott’s Monika Łączynska and hosted by Executive Chef Paweł Kałuski, we had a preview of the dishes planned for the Ball and we can say without reservation that we and the guests at the Ball can expect a a taste of Scotland and a feast of goodness!
The four course dinner will begin with a popular Scottish soup, followed by a starter of haggis, a choice of main courses – beef or cod – and an absolutely scrumptious dessert featuring whisky and chocolate! The dinner will be accompanied by some fine wines, and for those wanting something stronger, whisky and vodka!
Again this year there will be an early bird breakfast featuring Scottish potato scones, Lorne sausage and other favourites.
Reserve your ticket – we have a few places remaining
If the food is tempting and you haven’t booked your seats, we have a few tickets remaining which will be released on a first come, first served basis (reserve your ticket here). We not only have some excellent food, but you can also expect:
- a reception with a glass of bubbly
- a pipe band recital including a demonstration of the Sword Dance by the Częstochowa Pipes and Drums
- reception of the guest of honour, the haggis, with Robert Burns’ Ode to a Haggis
- four course dinner
- a ceilidh with Scottish country and ballroom dancing to the music of Scotia’s Hardy Sons all the way from Scotland
- charity auction and raffle with some fantastic prizes
- demonstration of the Lubelski Waltz by the professional dancers from Arthur Murray Studios
- longest drive competition at our indoor ‘golf driving range’
- early bird breakfast
- disco dancing to the early hours
- lobby bars, and
- a few other attractions we’re in process of finalising
Don’t miss out on one of Warsaw’s best nights out – reserve your tickets now.